Tuesday, November 27, 2007

You mean there's actual text here?

So this is the image you're shown when you attempt to log in to Verizon Online Services, but you type in the wrong password. It it pretty amusing that the picture they use is of a person with a pretty similar pose as me when something goes wrong. There are a few key differences between Mr. Verizon and me, however, when some headache happens with the Verizon website or their service in general. Usually there isn't a smile on my face, and there's only one finger raised on my hand instead of all five. I can just imagine the conversation this guy is having with himself ("Gee willikers, I've done it again. Gosh I'll sure try again and thank Verizon for such great customer service the next time I can.") Granted, 100% of the time I reach that page it is due to user error, but its still frustrating trying to remember hundreds of unique usernames and passwords for every single website with sensitive information. There's got to be a better solution, and apparently the guy in this picture has figured it out. I wish he'd share with the rest of us.

1 comment:

Codgitator (Cadgertator) said...

Oh don|t feel bad, he|s paid to look like a tech idiot. You can only do it for personal use. Take a look-see: ebdesales.wordpress.com Well?